In anticipation of a Fall 2020 Girls Tennis season, we are offering skills sessions to be held at the Asheville Racquet Club (ARC) South. The sessions are designed to be fun, challenging and accommodate most skill levels. Rising 7th – 12th grade girls are invited.
The times will be from 4:00 – 5:30 on the following days:
- Monday, August 3
- *Wednesday, August 5
- *Thursday, August 6
* August 5th and 6th will also serve as tryouts for the Trailblazers team. If you cannot attend either the 5th or 7th, please let us know and we can make other arrangements. In order to tryout, you must register with the Trailblazers at: Tennis Tryouts / Skills Sessions
The Trailblazers team practice will start the week of August 10th. The days and times are TBD.
- ARC is requiring all participants to sign a COVID 19 waver. I will have the forms with me at the skills sessions.
- Wear a mask when arriving and departing through the club.
- Please use the main entrance at ARC. You do not need to sign-in. Pass through the building and proceed to the hard courts which are back on left after passing through the building (Numbers 17-20).
- Bring your own water.
- Bathroom facilities will be available.
- Please do not attend if you have COVID 19 symptoms.
Coach: Cole Blumer