The Asheville Trailblazers Girls Basketball Skills Sessions are off to a good start. It is not to late for your daughter to join us! I want to encourage all who may be interested in playing this up coming season to participate in these skills sessions. These sessions are for middle school and high school age. Most will be held at First Baptist Church in Hendersonville at the Crosswalk Gym, however, there are two sessions that will be held at Xcel Sportsplex in Fletcher. See the schedule below.
Information that may help in deciding whether or not this will work for your family:
- You will need to commit to 4 days a week for either practice or games. (Mon. Tues. Thurs. Fri.)
- Practices/Home games are at Xcel Sportsplex in Fletcher
- There is travel involved with away games
- Cost $425 per varsity player. (Cost for Middle school TBD) (We will do some fundraisers to help offset cost)
- This is a competitive league (not a rec. league) no guaranteed playing time
- Practice time will be either 3:00-5:00 or 3:30-5:30
Schedule for skills sessions:
Friday Sept. 28th (Crosswalk) 6:15-8:15
Saturday Sept. 29th (Crosswalk) 10:00-12:00
Tues. Oct. 2nd (Xcel) 2:00-4:00
Thurs. Oct. 4th (Xcel) 2:00-4:00
Tues. Oct. 9th (Crosswalk) 6:15-8:15
Thurs. Oct. 11th (Crosswalk) 6:15-8:15
Tues. Oct. 16th (Crosswalk) 6:15-8:15
Thurs. Oct. 18th (Crosswalk) 6:15-8:15
Tues. Oct. 23rd (Crosswalk) 6:15-8:15
Thurs. Oct. 25th TRYOUTS (Crosswalk) 6:15-8:15
Our numbers are increasing as interest grows…. I am super excited about the possibility of having two teams. Please help me get the word out about our program. I’m amazed at how many people don’t know about the Trailblazers. Thank you in advance for your help.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call, email or text.
Coach Beth Adcock